East Rockall Bank MPA: Relevant Documentation 2012
The documents referred to below and any other historical documents relating to the East Rockall Bank MPA were produced during the selection and designation process
The information available here includes:
- Standard Data Form – provides details about the SAC and the designated features.
- SAC Selection Assessment Document – provides detailed information about the SAC and rationale for site selection
- Impact assessment – an assessment of the environmental, social and economic costs and benefits of the designation.
- Post Consultation Report – provides an overview of the consultation process and outcome for five possible offshore SACs (Anton Dohrn Seamount, East Rockall Bank, Hatton Bank, Pobie Bank Reef and Solan Bank Reef)
- Management Options Paper – Considers the management options for achieving the conservation objective for the protected feature in the MPA.
The East Rockall Bank MPA Site Information Centre is the most up-to-date source of information for this MPA, and will reflect any additional information gathered since these documents were produced.
Please note, these documents were produced prior to the launch of JNCC's new website. Whilst every effort has been made to redirect material to the relevant content on the new website, some of the links within these documents may no longer work. The Management Options Paper (version 1.0) was developed in April 2014 and was published in April 2023. The document was checked and links updated prior to publication.
These resources may not be fully accessible for all users. If you need a copy of any of these resources in a different or more accessible format, please get in touch.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Environment
Reference date 2012·10·31
Documents produced during the MPA site selection and designation process
Communications, JNCC distributor
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government Licence 3.0
Metadata date 2023·05·09
Metadata point of contact