Solan Bank Reef MPA - Relevant Documentation & Conservation Advice 2012
The documents referred to below relate to the Solan Bank Reef MPA, and include:
- Natura 2000 Standard Data Form – the official site information submitted to the European Commission.
- SAC Selection Assessment Document – provides an overview of the SAC, designation feature, and rationale for site selection.
- Conservation Objectives and Advice on Operations – the conservation objectives for the site; the activities occurring within or close to the site; and consideration of management options for these pressures.
- Post Consultation Report – provides an overview of the consultation process and outcome for five possible offshore SACs (Anton Dohrn Seamount, East Rockall Bank, Hatton Bank, Pobie Bank Reef and Solan Bank Reef)
- Impact assessment – an assessment of the environmental, social and economic costs and benefits of the designation.
Some of these documents were produced during the selection and designation process and therefore may be out of date. The Solan Bank Reef MPA Site Information Centre is the most up-to-date source of information for this site and will reflect any additional information gathered.
Please note, these documents were produced prior to the launch of JNCC's new website. Whilst every effort has been made to redirect material to the relevant content on the new website, some of the links within these documents may no longer work.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Environment
Reference date 2012·10·31
Relevant documentation and conservation advice for the Solan Bank Reef MPA
Communications, JNCC distributor
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government Licence 3.0
Metadata date 2020·03·05
Metadata point of contact