Firth of Forth Banks Complex MPA – Relevant Documentation 2014
Marine Marine Physical Parameters Protected Areas Seabed Habitats and Geology Seabird Surveys offshore Habitats Habitats Directive Habitats Directive Reporting Marine Habitats OSPAR threatened/declining habitats Firth of Forth Banks Complex NCMPA Firth of Forth Banks Complex sMPA
The documents referred to below, relating to the Firth of Forth Banks Complex MPA were produced during the site selection and designation process.
The information available here includes:
- Site Summary Document – Overview of the site and the protected features.
- Data Confidence Assessment – sets out our confidence in the presence and extent of the protected features.
- Assessment against MPA Selection Guidelines – details the application of the Scottish MPA Selection Guidelines.
- Management Options Paper – considers the management options for achieving the conservation objectives for each protected feature in the MPA.
- Designation Order (available on the Scottish Government website) – the Scottish Ministerial Order for the designation.
- Business Regulatory Impact Assessment (available on the Scottish Government website) – assesses the environmental, social and economic costs and benefits of the designation.
The Firth of Forth Banks Complex MPA Site Information Centre is the most up-to-date source of information for this MPA, and will reflect any additional information gathered since these documents were produced.
Please note, these documents were produced prior to the launch of JNCC's new website. Whilst every effort has been made to redirect material to the relevant content on the new website, some of the links within these documents may no longer work.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Oceans
Reference date 2014·07·01
Documents produced during the site selection and designation process
Communications, JNCC distributor
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government Licence 3.0
Metadata date 2020·01·28
Metadata point of contact