Croker Carbonate Slabs MPA – Relevant Documentation 2015
The documents referred to below and any other historical documents relating to the Croker Carbonate Slabs MPA were produced during the selection and designation process.
The information available here includes:
- Natura 2000 Standard Data Form – provides details about the SAC and the designated features.
- SAC Selection Assessment Document – provides detailed information about the SAC and rationale for site selection
- Boundary amendment – information about the boundary amendment to the site (2017)
- Consultation overview document – gives an overview of the consultation.
- Impact assessment – an assessment of the environmental, social and economic costs and benefits of the designation.
The Croker Carbonate Slabs MPA Site Information Centre is the most up-to-date source of information for this MPA, and will reflect any additional information gathered since these documents were produced.
Please note, these documents were produced prior to the launch of JNCC's new website. Whilst every effort has been made to redirect material to the relevant content on the new website, some of the links within these documents may no longer work.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Oceans
Reference date 2015·07·01
Documents produced during the site selection and designation process.
Communications, JNCC distributor
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government Licence 3.0
Metadata date 2020·02·13
Metadata point of contact