Haig Fras MPA – Relevant Documentation 2015
The documents referred to below, relating to the Haig Fras MPA, were produced during the site selection and designation process.
The information available here includes:
- Natura 2000 Standard Data Form – Details about the SAC and the designated features.
- SAC Selection Assessment Document – Overview of the SAC, designated features and rationale for site selection.
- Amendment to the boundary of Haig Fras SCI – Outlines the reasons and supporting data for the boundary amendment, which was undertaken in 2015 when the site was still a Site of Community Importance (SCI), prior to the site's designation as an SAC.
- Post-consultation Report – provides an overview of the consultation process and outcome for seven possible offshore SACs, undertaken in 2007 (Braemar Pockmarks, Scanner Pockmark, North Norfolk Sandbanks and Saturn Reef, Haig Fras, Stanton Banks, Darwin Mounds, Wyville Thomson Ridge)
- Impact assessment – an assessment of the environmental, social and economic costs and benefits of the designation.
The Haig Fras MPA site information centre is the most up-to-date source of information for this MPA, and will reflect any additional information gathered since these documents were produced.
Please note, these documents were produced prior to the launch of JNCC's new website. Whilst every effort has been made to redirect material to the relevant content on the new website, some of the links within these documents may no longer work.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Oceans
Reference date 2015·07·30
Documents produced during the site selection and designation process
Communications, JNCC distributor
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government Licence 3.0
Metadata date 2020·03·30
Metadata point of contact