Haisborough, Hammond and Winterton MPA – Relevant Documentation 2010
Marine Offshore Seabed Survey Protected Areas Seabed Habitats and Geology Habitats Habitats Directive Habitats Directive Reporting Marine Habitat Mapping Marine Habitats Habitat Habitats Directive - Annex I Haisborough, Hammond and Winterton cSAC
The documents referred to below, relating to the Haisborough, Hammond and Winterton MPA, were produced during the site selection and designation process.
The information available here includes:
- Natura 2000 Standard Data Form – provides details about the SAC and the designated features.
- SAC Selection Assessment Document – provides detailed information about the SAC and rationale for site selection.
- Site Improvement Plan – gives an overview of the current and predicted issues affecting the condition of the site's protected feature and outlines the priority measures required to improve the condition of the feature (available on Natural England's website)
- Impact Assessment – an assessment of the environmental, social and economic costs and benefits of the designation.
- Post Consultation Report – provides an overview of the consultation process and outcome for 12 marine Natura 2000 sites.
The Haisborough, Hammond and Winterton MPA site information centre is the most up-to-date source of information for this MPA, and will reflect any additional information gathered since these documents were produced.
Please note, these documents were produced prior to the launch of JNCC's new website. Whilst every effort has been made to redirect material to the relevant content on the new website, some of the links within these documents may no longer work.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Oceans
Reference date 2010·08·20
Documents produced during the site selection and designation process
Communications, JNCC distributor
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government Licence 3.0
Metadata date 2020·02·27
Metadata point of contact