West of Copeland MPA – Conservation Advice 2022
The documents here form JNCC’s formal conservation advice for West of Copeland MPA and should be read in conjunction with each other. This advice reflects the most up-to-date evidence held by JNCC (correct as of May 2022), and consists of:
- Background Information – explains the purpose of the conservation advice and when it must be referred to.
- Conservation Objectives – sets out the broad ecological aims for the site.
- Supplementary Advice on the Conservation Objectives (SACO) – provides supplementary advice, which is essential reading to support interpretation of the conservation objectives.
- Conservation Advice Statements – these statements provide a summary of the SACO, and cover: Site condition; Conservation benefits; Conservation measures.
- Advice on Operations – provides information on the activities capable of affecting site integrity and therefore achievement of the site’s conservation objectives.
The West of Copeland MPA Site Information Centre is the most up-to-date source of information for this site.
These resources may not be fully accessible for all users. If you need copies in a different or more accessible format, please contact Communications@jncc.gov.uk.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Environment
Reference date 2022·05·27
JNCCs formal conservation advice for West of Copeland MPA.
Communications, JNCC author
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government License 3.0
Metadata date 2022·08·23
Metadata point of contact