TEPoP Festival 2022 Summary 2022
Terrestrial UK Biodiversity Evidence Monitoring Surveillance and Monitoring UK Species Biodiversity Monitoring
This resource was produced following the sixth annual meeting of the Terrestrial Evidence Partnership of Partnerships (TEPoP), which was held online in Autumn 2022. The resource includes a summary of the event and each talk that was given.
The event consisted of five sessions:
- Session 1: What’s New in TEPoP?
- Session 2: Supporting biological recording through the BReVI (Biological Recording Verification and Interpretation) project.
- Session 3: The right data from the right places? Tools to support ‘precision citizen science’ and using the data to support local-to-national biodiversity assessments.
- Session 4: TEPoP strategy: TSDA and EDI.
- Session 5: TSDA task “drop in” discussions.
This resource may not be fully accessible for all users. If you need a copy in a different or more accessible format, please contact Communications@jncc.gov.uk.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Environment
Reference date 2022·11·01
These resources were produced based on notes taken during the 2022 annual TEPoP meeting, and were written by JNCC in line with internal Evidence Quality Assurance processes.
Communications, JNCC pointOfContact
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government Licence 3.0
Metadata date 2023·04·17
Metadata point of contact