TEPoP Festival 2021 Summary 2021
This resource was produced following the fifth annual meeting of the Terrestrial Evidence Partnership of Partnerships (TEPoP), which was held online in Autumn 2021. The resource includes a summary of the event and each talk that was given.
The event consisted of six sessions:
- Session 1: Breaking down barriers to inclusion in biological recording 1.
- Session 2: Breaking down barriers to inclusion in biological recording 2.
- Session 3: Celebrating 5 years of Terrestrial Surveillance Development and Analysis (TSDA).
- Session 4: Integrated modelling workshop.
- Session 5: Habitat recording workshop.
- Session 6: Developing indicators for NPMS and the CBD global biodiversity framework.
This resource may not be fully accessible for all users. If you need a copy in a different or more accessible format, please contact Communications@jncc.gov.uk.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Environment
Reference date 2021·11·01
These resources were produced based on notes taken during the 2021 annual TEPoP meeting, and were written by JNCC in line with internal EQA processes.
Communications, JNCC pointOfContact
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government Licence 3.0
Metadata date 2022·04·25
Metadata point of contact