North-East of Haig Fras MCZ – Conservation Advice 2021
Marine Human Activities Offshore Seabed Survey Pressures Protected Areas Seabed Habitats and Geology Habitats Marine Habitats Marine protected area UK Habitats and Species
The documents here form JNCC’s formal conservation advice for North-East of Haig Fras MPA and should be read in conjunction with each other. This advice reflects the most up-to-date evidence held by JNCC (correct as of January 2021), and consists of:
- Background Information – explains the purpose of the conservation advice and when it must be referred to.
- Conservation Objectives – sets out the broad ecological aims for the site.
- Supplementary Advice on the Conservation Objectives (SACO) – provides supplementary advice, which is essential reading to support interpretation of the conservation objectives.
- Conservation Advice Statements – these statements provide a summary of the SACO, and cover: Site condition; Conservation benefits; Conservation measures.
- Advice on Operations – provides information on the activities capable of affecting site integrity and therefore achievement of the site’s conservation objectives.
The North-East of Haig Fras MPA Site Information Centre is the most up-to-date source of information for this site.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Oceans
Reference date 2021·01·01
JNCC's formal conservation advice for North-East of Haig Fras MPA
Communications, JNCC author
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government Licence 3.0
Metadata date 2021·02·01
Metadata point of contact