North-East of Haig Fras MCZ – Conservation Advice 2021
The documents here form JNCC’s formal conservation advice for North-East of Haig Fras MPA and should be read in conjunction with each other. This advice reflects the most up-to-date evidence held by JNCC (correct as of January 2021), and consists of:
- Background Information – explains the purpose of the conservation advice and when it must be referred to.
- Conservation Objectives – sets out the broad ecological aims for the site.
- Supplementary Advice on the Conservation Objectives (SACO) – provides supplementary advice, which is essential reading to support interpretation of the conservation objectives.
- Conservation Advice Statements – these statements provide a summary of the SACO, and cover: Site condition; Conservation benefits; Conservation measures.
- Advice on Operations – provides information on the activities capable of affecting site integrity and therefore achievement of the site’s conservation objectives.
The North-East of Haig Fras MPA Site Information Centre is the most up-to-date source of information for this site.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Oceans
Reference date 2021·01·01
JNCC's formal conservation advice for North-East of Haig Fras MPA
Communications, JNCC author
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government Licence 3.0
Metadata date 2021·02·01
Metadata point of contact