Scanner Pockmark MPA – Relevant Documentation 2018
The documents referred to below relate to the Scanner Pockmark MPA, and include:
- Natura 2000 Standard Data Form – provides details about the SAC and the designated features.
- SAC Selection Assessment Document – provides detailed information about the SAC and rationale for site selection.
- Boundary Amendment Document – information about the boundary amendment.
- Impact Assessment – an assessment of the environmental, social and economic costs and benefits of the designation.
- Post Consultation Report (2018) – provides information on the 2017 Consultation on the proposed amendments to the boundaries of the Braemar Pockmarks and Scanner Pockmark SACs.
The Scanner Pockmark MPA Site Information Centre is the most up-to-date source of information for this site and will reflect any additional information gathered.
Please note, these documents were produced prior to the launch of JNCC's new website. Whilst every effort has been made to redirect material to the relevant content on the new website, some of the links within these documents may no longer work.
Resource type Publication
Topic category Oceans
Reference date 2018·03·01
Documents produced during the site selection and designation process
Communications, JNCC distributor
Limitations on public access No limitations
Use constraints Available under the Open Government Licence 3.0
Metadata date 2020·03·05
Metadata point of contact